Sunday, October 17, 2010

Whirlpool Cabrio Washer/Dryer

I recently got the Whirlpool Cabrio 4.3 Washer and 7.0 Gas Dryer. So far, so good.
The washer automatically senses the amount of clothing in the load, and will adjust the amount of water accordingly. The dryer works fairly well, although sometimes I think my clothing needs to go a little longer, as a few things have come out slightly damp.

I like that, when you turn them on, they play a little tune. And instead of a loud, annoying beep for the alarm at the end, there's another happy little tune. I'm not a fan of only using HE detergent, but that's mostly because I have two huge containers of regular detergent sitting in my basement. I do like that the washer will tell you how energy-efficient you are, depending on the temperature of the water, and whether or not you do an extra rinse. With the dryer, I like that the door opens down, rather than to the side. It was the only one I saw at Lowe's like that.

Overall, I am happy with the washer and dryer so far. I have done 6 loads in them so far with no issue, and have the extended warranty just in case. I will try to remember to update this review if something bad happens. For now, on a scale of 1-5, I give the washer and dryer a 4. There haven't been any issues yet, but they are very new still.

No comments:

Post a Comment