Sunday, July 25, 2010

Barnsider Smokehouse, Lake George NY

For family vacation, my sister-in-law and her husband watched our son so that my husband, his parents, and myself could go out for dinner. We chose the Barnsider Smokehouse for our dinner spot.

There was indoor and outdoor seating, and since it was a nice night, we chose outside. They had a guy set up to play live jazz music, although I don't think that's the norm at the smokehouse, I think it was a special night. The hostess was quick to seat us, and pretty much let us decide where we wanted to sit.

The food was good and reasonably priced. I got 1/3 rack of ribs and 1/2 a chicken with 2 sides for $16. I didn't eat a whole lot of it because we got sweet potato fries for an appetizer and I sort of filled up before my food got there.

On a scale of 1-5, I would give the Barnsider Smokehouse a 4.5. The prices weren't bad, especially for a tourist town, and the food was good. The servers were very polite and attentive. If we were to go back to Lake George, I would choose to have dinner there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment