Friday, June 4, 2010

Clean&Clear dual action moisturizer

I have been using this moisturizer for close to a year now. I love it because I don't have to use a lot, and my skin feels just right. Not dry and not oily, a good balance.

You can buy it in a 4oz bottle for I think $6 of $7. I can't remember exactly, as I bought this bottle over a month ago. The 4 fl. oz bottle lasts me a few months, which is good because I'm cheap and don't want to pay a lot for a bottle I'll just have to buy again next week.

Not only moisturizer, this product also has acne medication in it. I have noticed a reduction in break-outs since I have been using it.

On a scale of 1-5, I give this product a 4.5. I don't really see what they could fix, but I feel like maybe they could improve it somehow.... maybe adding sunblock into it?

No comments:

Post a Comment