Wednesday, June 2, 2010

D*ck in a box



Yeah, you read that right. I got a d*ck in a box from www.crazydogtshirts.com. I opened the package today and was immediately cracking up over it. Again, I'm a 12 y/o boy at heart.

The slogan across the top reads "we supply the box. You supply the rest." So, being a girl, I don't have the equipment to properly use it, and the husband is not going to pose for pictures with it on. Poor sport. The box attaches to your belt. There's perforated circles where you can remove according to size.

The steps on the box are as follows: "step 1: cut a hole in a box. Step 2: Put your junk in the box. Step 3: Make her open the box."

Please, make sure this is a girl you know opening the box, neither www.crazydogtshirts.com nor myself will be held responsible for resulting sexual harrassment or related charges.

On a scale of 1-5, I give this a 3.5. It's a fun product, even if you don't actually stick your junk in it. I would buy multiples to send to guys I know for Christmas. The only problem I see is lack of places to wear it w/o getting slapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment