Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wii Fit

I received the Wii Fit for Christmas in 2008, not long after it came out.

I honestly really like it, when I remember to use it. The game that you get, the Wii Fit game, has I believe 40 activities, if not more. They aren't all unlocked when you start, but as you do activities, you unlock the rest of them.

You can choose from kickboxing, step aerobics, hula hooping, yoga poses, tricep extensions, running in place, and a lot more. When I was doing the Wii Fit 4-5 nights a week for probably around 45 minutes a night, I lost 10 pounds in 2 months, without really changing my eating habits.

On a scale of 1-5, I give the wii fit a 4.5. I kind of wish there was a way to put in your own image, but you can use the mii you create for yourself, so I guess that's close enough. It's the Wii, so the graphics aren't so great in general, but it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment