Thursday, July 22, 2010

Natural Stone Bridge and Caves



Four of us decided to go to the Natural Stone Bridge and Caves near Lake George, New York during the vacation. The trails are about 3/4 mile total. There's a lot of going up and down stairs. The caves were fun to see and look into. There were some great views to look at while we were walking, and spots to sit and rest if you needed to.

On a scale of 1-5, I would give this attraction a 4. If you go, bring sneakers and possibly a bottle of water. We opted to not bring my 3 year old, and that was a good decision. I was told that children could do it, but I don't know how. All four of us that went (all adults) tripped at least once at different points.

I believe it was about $13 a piece to get in to this attraction, children cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment