Monday, May 24, 2010

Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie


Sorry everybody, I took the weekend off from reviewing.

I recently went to the Clinique counter to try out their make-up. I had the girl at the counter put the make-up on me so that it was done correctly. I purchased the Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in "pink me up" as well as an eye base. The lip smoothie feels great on my lips, although it is slightly sticky, but that is the same as most lip products I have tried.

It has a good shine, and the husband said that he thinks it looks good. So that works for me. I believe it was $17.50 for the lip smoothie, and it is .05 fl oz.

On a scale of 1-5, I give it a 4. I like the lip smoothie, but I wish it wasn't sticky. If I put on chapstick real quick after, it doesn't get sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment