Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CrazyDog T-shirts!



I won a free t-shirt through CrazyDog T-shirts and just got it in the mail today. Of course, as soon as I got it, I ripped the package open like a kid on Christmas morning. The fabric was extremely soft and comfortable. The shirt fit me like a glove.

When I ordered my t-shirt, I had a very hard time choosing, a LOT of cute shirts to choose from. I finally settled on the "spooning leads to forking" t-shirt because, to be honest, it made me laugh the hardest. They have t-shirts that are quotes from movies and TV shows. They also just have some silly t-shirts that are meant to be funny, without a television reference. I wish I could have tried on all of the shirts to show you, but I'm not exactly made out of money.

My shipping also was extremely fast. I ordered on Saturday and it came today (Tuesday). I honestly didn't expect it for at least a week, but maybe I'm just a VIP.

The t-shirts on the site go through specials, where certain shirts may be on sale for $6.99. They are roughly between $10 and $25. If you ask me, they are definitely worth the price.

On a scale of 1-5, I give CrazyDog T-shirts a 5. I will definitely be ordering from them again, for myself and for gifts. Quality t-shirts at reasonable prices. So check out www.crazydogtshirts.com

Also, become a fan on facebook and enter to win free stuff. They rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment