Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Monster Under The Shed (Thomas the Train)

I was at the local Border's bookstore looking for more Thomas the Train books for my son. He is OBSESSED with Thomas. We found "The Monster Under The Shed" and brought it home.

This book isn't half bad, for being a children's book. It is about how James tells Thomas and the other trains a story about an engine-eating monster. Percy gets scared, and then Thomas gets scared. I won't ruin the ending for you, but it made me giggle. The monster pays Thomas a visit, but it wasn't truly a monster. If you want to know what it was, check out the book.

On a scale of 1-5, I give this book a 4. It's no James Patterson, but my son loves it. I wish the illustrations were a little better, but what can you do? I found it at Borders for, I think, $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment