Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quaker Steak and Lube

Quaker Steak and Lube started in, I believe, Pennsylvania. They now have franchises in multiple states, including my local Lube in Syracuse, NY.

Last night we went out for dinner, mostly because on Monday, kids eat free. I love the food there. I got a boneless chicken wrap, the husband got wings and ribs. Our son got the cheez pizza. His pizza was basically a frozen pizza that they heated for him, but he was happy.

My chicken wrap was fabulous. There was carrots, lettuce, chicken, ranch dressing, tomatoes and more. The husband's wings and ribs were great, as usual.

The service was also great. Our waitress was awesome and made sure to come over and check on us if we looked like we needed anything.

On a scale of 1-5, I give the Lube a 4.5. I am not sure what I would improve, other than maybe the quality of my son's pizza. For the 3 of us, with mozzerella sticks for an appetizer, it ended up being about $40.

check out their menu and locations at www.quakersteakandlube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment